Have you been wondered that the most delightful formulas usually require you to do something you would’ve never thought of? These heavenly formulas are the aftereffect of innumerable hours of experimentation. It’s in these incalculable hours of experimentation where “secret food techniques” are revealed. Give the accompanying formula a chance to fill in as a perfect example.
What’s unique about this recipe is that it requires you pushing down on the bread keeping in mind the end goal to give space to extra ingredients. Some of you that are more nourishment slanted may think this is a typical method. A considerable of us, be that as it may, would’ve never thought to attempt this. Presently pardon me as I make a beeline for my kitchen and endeavor to make some flavorful cheddar or cheese toast for myself!
- 1 cut of toast
- 1/2 tablespoon margarine
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons shredded cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat broiler to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Use a spoon to push down on the focal point of the bread and shape a pocket
- Line the edges of the bread with margarine.
- Crack an egg into the pocket you made in the toast
- Line the edges of the bread with shredded cheddar
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to finish everything
- Bake in the broiler for 10-15 minutes relying on how firm you need your yolk