Indeed, you can have Thai takeout at home! This soup is stuffed with such a great amount of flavor with nibbles of delicate chicken, rice noodles, cilantro, basil and lime juice! So comfortable, consoling and fragrant – in addition, it’s sufficiently simple for any night of the week!
What’s more, truly, I required a minuscule break from Thai sustenance. Be that as it may, how about we be genuine. That exclusive kept going like 0.2345 seconds.
So I’m back on the Thai sustenance fling for a long time to come, beginning with this noodle soup.
Presently you know I adore a red curry. Be that as it may, I cherish it much more with rice noodles.
It’s so comfortable, it’s so encouraging, and it’s so fragrant with all the cilantro, basil and lime juice. In spite of the fact that I generally include a tad of additional lime juice to my bowl for that additional lively kick!
THAI RED CURRY NOODLE SOUP
YIELD: 6 SERVINGS (8 CUPS)
Planning TIME: 15 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 35 MINUTES
Add up to TIME: 50 MINUTES
Truly, you can have Thai takeout comfortable! This soup is pressed with such a great amount of flavor with nibbles of delicate chicken, rice noodles, cilantro, basil and lime juice! So comfortable, soothing and fragrant – in addition, it’s sufficiently simple for any night of the week!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch chunks
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 6 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 (13.5-ounce) can coconut milk
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- Heat olive oil in a substantial stockpot or Dutch broiler over medium warmth. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Add chicken to the stockpot and cook until brilliant, around 2-3 minutes; put aside.
- Add garlic, ringer pepper and onion. Cook, mixing once in a while, until delicate, around 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in red curry glue and ginger until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir in chicken stock and coconut drain, scratching any caramelized bits from the base of the pot.
- Stir in chicken. Heat to the point of boiling; diminish warmth and cook, blending sometimes, until decreased, around 10 minutes.
- Stir in rice noodles, angle sauce, and darker sugar until the point that noodles are delicate, around 5 minutes.
- Remove from warm; mix in green onions, cilantro, basil and lime juice; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve instantly.